303 Banyan Boulevard – Suite 300 West Palm Beach FL 33401
Since joining Klein Park & Lowe, P.L. in December 2018, Audra Creech’s practice has centered on Insurance Defense and Construction Defect litigation.
Audra earned her JD at Emory University School of Law and graduated with a certificate from the Transactional Law Program, which required constant contract, letter and business deal drafting, and negotiations in addition to normal Emory Law coursework. While at Emory, she also excelled at State and Local tax, Partnership tax and Real Estate Transactions.
Prior to joining Klein Park & Lowe, P.L., Audra practiced for several years in the areas of HOA/Condominium/Co-op Law, Foreclosure, Debt Collection, and Construction Defect cases on behalf of Associations.
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Debt Collection
- HOA/Condo Law
- Florida Bar, 2016
- S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2018
- Martin County Bar, 2016 – Present
- Palm Beach County Bar, 2019
- American Bar Association, 2016 – Present
- A. Psychology with Economics and Philosophy minors, Auburn University, 2012
- D., Emory University School of Law, 2015
- Magna Cum Laude, Auburn University, 2012
- Transactional Law Program Certification, Emory University School of Law, 2015
- All American Collegiate Wrestler, 2009 & 2010